Seats are filling up fast – register for your spot for the 2012 Land Use Forum before all seats are gone!
This is a Must Attend Event for Property Owners, Realtors, Homebuilders, Land Use Consultants & Attorneys!
For Realtors, Homebuilders & Attorneys, the 2012 Forum offers qualified continuing education facilitated by Fidelity National Title. As many as five (5) credited hours can be earned by each Real Estate or CCB Residential attendee and Fidelity has made application to the Oregon State Bar for the all classes that will qualify for CLE as well. A great value for all participants.
Saturday, April 7, 2012
9:30am – 4:30pm
Salem Conference Center in downtown Salem.
(An easy to locate facility in Downtown Salem with ample, covered parking)
The cost of the Forum is $50, and includes a buffet lunch and a continental breakfast.
Pre-registration is a must!
Get answers to your questions, meet the professionals you will need someday soon, move toward your goal of a better understanding of Oregon Land use laws and get educational credit along with a buffet lunch.
Now in our 19th year, this year’s Forum promises to be the best ever, with more topics than ever before. There is simply no other conference that offers the number of courses that we do, or the quality of instructors.
Some of the courses we’re offering include:
- 2012 State Agency Update
- Land Use 101 - Understanding Oregon Land Use Law
- 1031 Exchanges – How They Work, When They Can Be Used
- How to Develop Rural Property
- How to Get Your Land Use Application Approved – Getting the Government to Say Yes
- Fundamentals of Eminent Domain – Your Rights as a Property Owner
- Appraisers – What They Do, and When They Are Needed
- Trespass By Government Officials – When Can a State or County Worker Enter My Property?
- How to Appeal Your Property Taxes - What Do I Do When My Property Taxes Are Too High?
Each class will be taught by a veteran Oregon professional with an expertise in the subject matter.
For more details, please go to: www.oia.org
If you would like to register online, go to:
If you would like to mail a check, please print and send in a registration form found here:
2012 Land Use Forum Registration Form