As the election draws, near the Freedom Foundation would like to take this opportunity to remind everyone what Obama has promised us if he wins.
1. College will be free — Obama promised he would help struggling students pay off their student loan debt.
2. Houses will be free — Obama promised that people who could not make their mortgage payments will not lose their homes.
3. Babies will continue to be killed even if born alive after a failed abortion — Obama has steadfastly promised that he will never do anything to change a woman’s right to kill her unborn (or born) baby.
4. Gays will be able to openly serve in the military — Obama has promised to end “don’t ask — don’t tell”.
5. Powdered cocaine sellers will not be penalized as much as crack cocaine sellers — Obama promised to end this sentencing disparity.
6. Charter schools will get double the money — Obama has promised to double the funding for charter schools.
7. Plug-in hybrid cars will be cheap and plentiful — Obama has promised to get one million of these on the road within six years.
8. Incandescent light bulbs will be illegal — Obama has promised to sign into law the end of incandescent light bulbs.
9. It will be illegal for your children not to have health care — Obama has promised to require that all children have health care.
10. The world will be remade — Obama promised to “remake the world” when he spoke about America’s problems in Berlin.