Here come the news Oregon laws to take effect January 1st, 2010 as passed by the Oregon Legislature.
– All cell-phones must be hands-free while driving
– Area code split: 541 area code gets divided into 458 & 451
– Electronic recycle ban: TV sets, monitors, computers and laptops must find a legit dealer
– Seat-belts for off-road vehicles
– Strengthening of religious rights in the workplace regarding attire.
– Family military leave expands
– Ban on employer mandating meeting that deals with religion, politics or union issues.
– Outlaws military discrimination in employer hiring