By Oregon State Senator Brian Boquist,
Highlights, excerpts from Sen. Boquist newsletter
• Anyone in America can come to our horrible state for a medically assisted suicide. From this article: “Oregon will no longer require people to be residents of the state to use its law allowing terminally ill people to receive lethal medication, after a lawsuit challenged the requirement as unconstitutional.”
• Nonaffiliated Oregon voters now OUTNUMBER Democrats and Republicans for the FIRST TIME. This is HUGE for 2022 elections. Oregonians are FED UP with the CORRUPTION from Democrats and Republicans.
• Oregon lighthouse on a private island for sale. Who knew Oregon had an island??
• 23 people wounded in Portland shootings this past week.
• Government stealing fun by increasing or adding fees at several recreational sites.
• Oregon already has seen a massive increase in fentanyl, the state recently decriminalized hard drugs like meth and heroin, and now the government has raised potency restrictions on THC, or the drug found in marijuana. If the goal isn’t to get Oregonians hooked on drugs and dependent on the state, I’m not sure what it is.
• Unspoken reasons why people flee Oregon big cities.
NATIONAL — A nationwide surge in prices at the pump is leading more Americans to consider buying electric cars — a move favored by the Biden administration. According to a report from Cars.com, the number of searches about electric vehicles on their platform has “nearly doubled since last year,” and “increased 173% from Feb. 24 to March 25.”
UKRAINE/RUSSIA — U.S. to welcome 100,000 Ukrainian refugees.
AFGHANISTAN — The Taliban have not moderated. An extremist regime is pushing Afghanistan to the brink.
## Get the entire newsletter in your email box which includes the complete newsletter with more news: People can send questions, inquiries or newsletter subscriptions request to [email protected] or visit calloutthemedia.com to fill out the subscription form