by NW Spotlight
10. His parents always told him, if at first you don’t succeed, try, try again…and again…and again…
9. SEIU threatened to send a mob to his house if he didn’t.
8. He vowed to stay on the job until Cover Oregon succeeded, and processing all those applications by hand may take a while.
7. Rudy Crew still needs him as a reference for his next job.
6. Who wants to be an emergency room doctor with all these crazy health care changes?
5. Someone else might actually try to do true PERS reform sometime between now and 2019.
4. The thought of a Kulongoski comeback made him violently ill.
3. No Democrat has ever received a campaign contribution from George Soros, failed to do his bidding and lived to tell the tale.
2. Because whoever ran this state from 1995 to 2003 sure did a terrible job!
1. He wouldn’t want to see the state suddenly become governable and someone else get all the credit.