By Oregon State Senator Brian Boquist,
Highlights, excerpts from Sen. Boquist newsletter
• Candidates. Dr. Bud Pierce, a candidate for Governor, interview with KATU TV regarding hospitals in Oregon is worth a listen. Form your own opinion.
• Wonder what Tina Kotek, Betsy Johnson, and Nick Kristof the other leading candidates would say about covid, mandates and vaccines? Seems all may be lockdown mandators?
• Billboards. If you have driven anywhere you will have noticed up to half the billboards you pass are advertising doctors and medical treatments. Our phone rings daily from medical telemarketers selling doctors and hospital visits in Oregon. Yet, Comrade Brown, the Oregon Health Authority and OSHU say the sky is falling? Which is it?
• Death Rates. According to insurance companies, there has been a 40% rise in non-covid deaths in states like Indiana in 2021. The prime age group is 18-64 years. Again, the medical industry is not blaming covid so what is happening?
• Bitcoin. A side note of interest is that Kazakhstan was the second largest miner and producer of bitcoins. The coin of the future? Not anymore?
## Get the entire newsletter in your email box which includes the complete newsletter with more news: People can send questions, inquiries or newsletter subscriptions request to [email protected] or visit calloutthemedia.com to fill out the subscription form