By Taxpayers Association of Oregon
• This bill was crafted in secret by a select few lawmakers and now gives everyone 72-hours to pass it.
• Discretionary spending increases by $135 billion (9.2%) above FY 2022 spending levels.
• This only adds to the deficit as America re-enters into a recession again in 2023.
• It is only a matter of days before a bipartisan Congress takes power in 2023, Congress should wait until then.
• The Wall Street Journal calls it The ugliest Omnibus bill ever
• The bill contains a provision that blocks Custom and Border budget from using funds to improve border security.
• Dedicates a Federal building to be named after Nancy Pelosi
• Creates $2 million Nancy Pelosi Fellowship program
• $3 million for bee-friendly highways.
Call you member of congress to stop this bill.
— Ron Wyden (202) 224-5244
— Jeff Merkely (202) 224-3753
— 1st, Bonamici, Suzanne D (202) 225-0855
— 2nd, Bentz, Cliff R (202) 225-6730
— 3rd, Blumenauer, Earl D (202) 225-4811
— 4th, DeFazio, Peter D (202) 225-6416
— 5th, Schrader, Kurt D (202) 225-5711