By Kevin Mannix campaign,
SALEM, ORE—Today, Representative Kevin Mannix announced his campaign for re-election to House District 21, representing Keizer and North Salem.
“Despite divisiveness inside and outside of the State Capitol, my goal during the 2023 Legislative Session was to focus on making progress on affordability, safety, transportation, homelessness, and strengthening schools,” said Mannix.
Key accomplishments Rep. Mannix contributed to include:
- Co-authoring the most successful reform of the Estate Tax in decades to protect family-owned agricultural businesses
- Defeating legislation that would have shortened sentences for violent criminals
- Securing funding for the City of Salem to renovate housing shelters to help reverse the homeless crisis
- Establishing funding to replace the dangerous I-5 Interstate Bridge
- Voting for more funding for public K-12 schools than ever before and supporting Chemeketa Community College’s start of a nursing degree program
“I would be honored to serve another term in order to continue to tackle challenges that confront Oregon, especially as to mental health and public safety.”
Mannix’s 2024-2025 priorities include:
- Ending the catch-and-release of criminals
- Re-establishing Oregon’s bail system
- Empowering parents to choose the best education they can for their children
- Reducing taxes on working families
Representative Mannix was elected to serve House District 21 in 2022. He is an accomplished attorney, business executive, and dedicated community leader. His campaign website is www.mannixfororegon.com.