By Taxpayer Association of Oregon
The Oregon Governor Kate Brown scandal over the resignation of the Public Records Chief, Ginger McCall, has been breaking over the past 100 hours. Former transparency chief, Ginger McCall, abruptly resigned over “abuse of authority” form Gov. Kate Brown’s office. It has exploded to include leaked memos with damaging information on the Governor’s staff and also ethics complaints against on of her staff for whom Brown is nominating to be a judge.
Here are the six major media stories and developments following this Gov. Brown transparency scandal.
1. Public records chief resigns over Gov. Brown “abuse of authority”
2. Top Gov. Brown staff secretly killed transparency bill
3. Leaked memos: Gov. Brown hypocrisy over public statements
4. Ethics complaint filed on Gov. judge pick
5. Editorial: Gov. should withdraw judge pick over scandal
6. Editorial: Revisit entire public records law in scandal wake
— This article could reach 40,000 people. When people Tweet, Like, Email and Link these Oregon Catalyst articles, it often expands our audience to 40,000 views for a single article. Please help spread the word about this terrible scandal by sharing it.
— Support the cause of exposing Gov. Kate Brown’s scandals, Support the Taxpayer Association of Oregon with a simple donation. You may get a warm sunny feeling of joy in your tummy as a result of helping to protect democracy in Oregon if you do donate (results vary).