With the Republican National Convention quickly approaching, the Trump 2020 re-election campaign has continued to make preparations for the massive undertaking, which now appears headed to Jacksonville, Florida, in August.
Late last night, the list of Oregon delegates vetted and endorsed by the Trump campaign was shared on Facebook. The list includes a diverse cross-section of well-known Republican elected officials, experienced operatives, and grassroots activists within the party.
Below are some noteworthy inclusions and the full list.
- Rep. Greg Baretto, Rep. Vikki Breeese Iverson, and Rep. E. — Co-chairs to the Trump campaign in Oregon.
- Former Sen. and CD 2 Republican nominee Cliff Bentz
- Former Rep. Gene Whisnant and wife Josie Whisnant, Former Sen. Kevin Mannix.
- Russ Walker — Senior Advisor to the Trump campaign in Oregon.
- Tracy Honl (Vice Chair), Becky Mitts (Secretary) — Oregon Republican Party
- Susan Ellis Jones (Baker County), Suni Danforth (Umatilla)
- Lois Anderson — Executive Director of Oregon Right to Life.
- And many more!