Taxpayers Association of Oregon
This week, violent protesters, Antifa and anarchist, broke into a Multnomah County building that house social services.
– They broke windows, sprayed lighter fluid and set office equipment on fire. This triggered the sprinkler system which undoubtedly caused untold additional damage.
– A stockpile of protective supplies for seniors and healthcare workers was put at risk.
– This act of violence was committed by a sizeable crowd of 200 violent protesters who participated or cheered it on..
– Crowd chanted “What did you see? Didn’t see sh**!”
– this made national news on Forbes