Taxpayers Association of Oregon
Governor Kate Brown announced today wide-sweeping closures and rollback as part of an increased lockdown.
Here are some of the new rules:
– Closing restaurants and bars except for take-out
– All gyms, theaters, museums closed
– Limit grocers to 75% capacity
– Outdoor activities like zoos and garden venues closed.
– Long-term care facilities closed to public
– Indoor churches limited to 25 people
Please provide your thoughts on this extraordinary circumstance and difficult decision point Oregon is at. We believe the greater the public input and civil dialogue on this pandemic the better decisions we will make.
— Spread the word! Facebook Like, Tweet, Link and Email this very article.