By Taxpayers Association of Oregon
Oregon spent $2.4 million on a digital vaccine passport.
• It was nearly twice as expensive as Washington’s version
• It came out late, last April when the mandates were over.
• As little as .01% of Oregonians used it
• It was used about 11x fewer than Washington
• It was delayed longer than Washington and California because Oregon wanted to spend extra time with “community listening sessions”. Where were those “community listening sessions” when it came time to enacting shutdowns? keeping schools closed? vaccine mandates? Apparently, listening sessions are not for talking about new laws and mandates but for how to deal with new laws and mandates after they are in effect. Gov. Brown has it backwards.