By Taxpayer Association of Oregon
The year is almost over and there is only days left to use your free 2020 Oregon Political Tax Credit.
The political tax credit is a “dollar-for-dollar credit” up to $100 per married couple ($50 per individual) that nearly every taxpayer receives to allow them to support the political organization of their choice. Remember, a tax credit is better than a deduction because you can get 100% of your donation back. It will literally cost you nothing to support our efforts. If you don’t use your tax credit this year, it disappears.
You can use your Oregon Political Tax Credit to donate to the Taxpayer Association of Oregon PAC to help fund the election of pro-taxpayer candidates and to help defeat those politicians that endlessly raise your taxes. Donate here.
You can also make a tax deductible charitable donation to the Taxpayer Foundation which helps fund our investigations into government waste, fraud and abuse. Donate here. The Foundation can accept all forms of gifts including estate, vehicles and stock.
Here are some good reasons why you should support the Taxpayer Association of Oregon family:
- Fight against higher taxes — 2020’s Carbon Tax and METRO wage tax
- Original reporting on the Portland riots
- Half-million Facebook Likes on our articles
- Tax alerts on Oregon’s flood of new taxes — over 70 in 2020 alone!
- PAC efforts to sweep out tax raising politicians on the state, local level
- More voter pamphlet statements against taxes than anyone else
- Reporting on all the scandals, lies and taxes, every year for 21 years
We have been fighting for you for over 20 years.
Please help us today.
— Spread the word! Facebook Like, Tweet, Link and Email this very article.